Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SlackerBlair

I apologize for my lack of updates on 'ChiroBlair'.
I still support and encourage each and every chiropractor out there,
I unfortunately have been facing a health battle I never thought in a million years I would, and most certainly not at 25 years old.

That being said, I believe in my innate, and if I take care of my body, it will take care of me. Perhaps this was just a wakeup call to protect and care for my body even more.

And with that, I encourage each and every DC that reads ‘ChiroBlair’ to remind their patients of the essentialness of caring for their body’s through regular wellness adjustments, being mindful about what they allow to enter their bodies, and being more active.


I promise to be more ChiroBlair and less SlackerBlair J

No comments:

Post a Comment